Try running kcron (part of KDE). It makes the whole crontab creation process
very simple. For a tutorial, go to http://mandrakeuser.org/admin/acron.html.
MandrakeUser.org has great tutorials for most things you'll need.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
        "One World, One Web, One Programme." - Microsoft Promotional Ad.