Alan Shoemaker wrote:
> chronos wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I just wanted to say that I have purchased 7.2 at
> > wallmart and the install went perfectly. I did not have
> > one problem at all. One small question where is the
> > enlightenment window manager ? I didnt find it. Thank
> > you, Chronos.
>
> Chronos....enlightenment is on the 2nd (extension) CD.

Chronos....oops, I forgot to say that the 2nd (extension) CD
doesn't come in the 'complete' boxed set.  But you can
download the enlightenment rpm or the whole 2nd (extension)
CD iso for that matter or you can buy the 2nd (extension) CD
for a few bucks from CheapBytes, Linux Mall, LSL....etc.
--
MandrakeSoft Inc                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Altadena, CA USA                                     --Alan