Ok, I got the isapnp.conf file fixed.  I have the proper entry in
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts.  I have the module loaded.  When I type
ifconfig eth1 (this is a second nic btw) i get the information of the NIC,
but when I type ifup eth1 I get the following:

SIOCSIFFLAGS: Resource temporarily unavailable
SIOCADDRT: Network is down
SIOCADDRT: File exists

BTW,  when I am booting the kernel it does show the eth1 is being brought
up and it also shows ok on isapnp.  I have no idea why this dang thing is
not coming up.  It's working on windblows.  I have tried both with PNP and
without PNP and it was working until I took out my SB16 ISA card and put in
my new SB Live PCI card.  I am at an impass on this one.  Any help is
appreciated.  I am running 7.1.

--
Eddie Torres
www.veloct.net