Scott,

At the LILO prompt type linux 3. This will boot the system to runlevel 3
and drop you at a console login. Login as root and at the command prompt
type "setuptool". This will allow you to reconfigure your mouse.

--
Mark

Larry is NOT a cucumber...he's a stinkin pickle...
        WITH WARTS!

          registered linux user # 182496
                =/\= PINE 4.21 =/\=

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000 Scott Allan had this to say!