Hello,
I have finally installed 7.2 on my computer; when I did the installation
using a booting disk I had a lot of problems with KDE2, but doing the
installation from the CD-ROM more of the problems have dissapeared.
Most of the problems, but not all; I have the next ones:

a) under 7.1 my Yamaha CDR works fine, as CD-recorder and as CD-lecture; but
now it only works as CD-recorder, when I introduce a CD_ROM it is not
recognized (the KDE shows the icon closed). Unfortunately Rpmdrake just look
for the rpm packages in the Yamaha.

b) My DVD Hitachi was recognized well, but not with xcdroast; I just can
copy CD using the Yamaha to read (in this case it works!!!!!) and write.
Under 7.1 the Hitachi worked fine 100%.

c) The sound of the tv-card (Avermedia Capture 98) is not correctly
detected, so I can watch the tv with kvintv but not hear the sound. Under
7.1 worked fine.

d) The KDE system control (the name it is not exactly that, but it is
equivalent to the System-Configuration package in windows) detects a lot of
conflict of IRQ between netcard and soundcard, but I have not idea about how
to change this; I have made changes in the modules.conf file, for example
the soundcard IRQ under windows is 5, but in linux is 7 (I think this could
be part of the problem), but if I put the change in modules.conf and restart
the sistem the irq is the same.

e) My epson Stylus 760 works; the color print is fine, much better than in
7.1, but the margins are minimum (cup configuration) and I can find how to
modify them.

Any help will be very appreciated, because 7.2 looks and seems to work fine
for the rest of the hardware and software.

Francisco Alcaraz
Murcia (Spain)