I checked the hardware list on Mandrake's site, and I'm looking for 2 things:

network card
SCSI card

I see that Adaptec and 3Com are mentioned quite frequently. Can anyone (really
looking for personal experience here!) recommend good choices along these
lines? I can't really afford top of the line items, but am looking for good,
solid price/performance. (I know the Nic - 10/100 cards are relatively cheap).

If it helps, I already have the Umax 1200s, and will have a Yamaha SCSI CDRW
(new model/late release) soon. Any networking I would be doing would be small,
nothing huge, not acting as a server/gateway.

Thanks in advance!

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord