I am a newbie and this confused me too.  But I solved it.

xscreensaver is included in the 2nd 7.2 CD BUT is not installed by default.
Drag it's rpm from the 2nd CD into kpackage (started as root) and it will
install.

But then your troubles will not be over.

You will discover that the xscreensaver that is installed in 7.2 lacks a lot
of the "default and _included_" screensaver options (atlantis, moebius,
pipes, etc., etc.).   These options are not in the 7.2 xscreensaver rpm, but
are in the 7.1 xscreensaver rpm.  I extracted just them from the 7.1 rpm and
added them to the 7.2 xscreensaver install and they work fine.

One more messy thing in 7.2.

--
Jeff Malka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User 348854