Barry Premeaux wrote:

> patrick wrote:
> >
> > > sorry i dont know how to start a new thread but
> >
> > does mandrrake 7.2 have kde 2.0 and koffice
> > and kernal 2.4 or not.
> >

> The boxed version has kde 1.99 from what I have been hearing.  The
> CDR version I got from www.lsl.com has KDE2.0 with Koffice.
> The kernel is 2.2.17-21mdk.
>
> Barry :-)

i think its amazing that a distro would take out or make next to
impossible the xscreensaver. xscreen saver was the ONE
thing that worked so well. xscreensaver was the one thing
that everybody on this list agreed with. it seems mandrake
needs to reevalutate and possible come out quickly with
version 7.3 mandrake. every body makes mistakes. unfortunately
mandreak is is the middle of a big one. that of course
if my opinion. the screen shots of kde 2 and konquerer are
exquisite. istn it shocking as linux becomes ever more
powerful and beautiful to look at mandrake seem to be
going in the wrong direction.