Hi Bob,

If you are running KDE2, the themes aren't there anymore - KDE2 doesn't do
themes as it did in KDE1 :-(
There is a tool to import old themes (found in Configuration -> Other ->
Legacy Theme Importer) , but I couldn't get it to work yet.

There are supposed to be KDE2 themes showing up on themes.org, but I haven't
checked in a while.

Philomena