I realize that but 7.1 gave me access to my two Windows partitions. I no
longer see them in 7.2

Roman

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Goldenpi
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 2:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] What happened to icons on desktop for partition C
and D under 7.2

C and D? There are no partitions C and D!
If you are going to learn linux, use the right terms. Letters are a
microsoft tool designed to put you one step away from your hardware and make
it even harder to use any non-windows operating system.