To those of us who don't use KDE it is just another package that comes
with our distribution.  Get over it.  Mandrake can't ba all things to
all people all the time.  1.94 or whatever is included with 7.2 works
fine anyway.  Its fast, solid and nice to look at.  If having the full
2.0 version is so important to you go download it.  This is the linux
world after all.  EVERYTHING IS A BETA PRODUCT IN LINUX.  Its just that
some packages work better then others ;-)

Abe