i have been given an old mac pwerbook 140 and for portable test creation
it will do fine but how can i connect it to my other boxes, i guess it
only needs to connect to either my linux or my win98 box, the ports on
the back are ps2 (but some have more pin holes than a mouse socket) and
there is a square socket marked as scsi - scsi1? plus there is a phone
line socket, i assume there is an internal modem but i do not know haow
to find the mac equivalent of device manager

any suggestions, i'm hoping that with the right cable someone somewhere
has found a way to get linux to do this

bascule