A year or so ago, I asked on one of the lists about LinuxCad, and at
that time received a reply from someone who was really torqued about
it.  He said that you had to buy all kinds of add-ons, and that it
was really buggy.  He was so p.o.'d he offered to send me his copy!
Now I know that there is a new version, so what I'd like to know
is if anyone out there has bought and used it.  (I don't really
care about Visio, but I would very much like an AutoCad clone.) If
you or anyone reading --especially anyone with AutoCad experience--
has used the latest version, I would appreciate your opinions.
Thanx.  --doug