Thanks for the tips for getting Star Office to print. It almost works. I
changed the "connect" settings to "xpp" and "qtcups" and both will bring
up a printer screen. However it still doesn't print out of the printer,
even though it says the job is printing or has been sent.

I can print out the email I get with Netscape and I can print out of
KWord and AbiWord with no problem.

Any other ideas???????
HELP!

Thanks in advance,
Ed

P.S. KWord is most impressive!!!! KDE 2.0 is very cool along with all
the Office programs.
If you haven't used KWord chk it out, its the best I have seen yet as
far a word processors go. Office 2000 better look out!