Paul,

Will this program work with 7.1? I really like the way 7.1 works and I
don't want to disturb things. Besides, I don't think 7.2 has quite got all
the bugs out yet. As long as 7.1 is running as well as it is I'm in no
hurry to change anything.

--
Mark

Larry is NOT a cucumber...he's a stinkin pickle...
        WITH WARTS!

          registered linux user # 182496
                =/\= PINE 4.21 =/\=

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 Paul had this to say!