On Friday 17 November 2000 21:25, some strange person did etch this in stone:
> Does anybody that uses Enlightenment know how to get the "regenerate menus"
> option on the maintenance menu?  I isntalled 7.2 and it doesn't have that
> option.

/*ADD_MENU_TEXT_ITEM("Regenerate Menus",                      __A_EXEC,
ENLIGHTENMENT_BIN"/e_gen_menu")*/

all on one line of course at the end of the maintenance menu section in
the/usr/share/enlightenment/config/menus.cfg file

-x.
--
"Death is merciful, for there is no return therefrom,
but for him who has come back out of the nethermost

ICQ 4841244