Though perhaps a bit off subject, I'm hopeful that someone will be able to
point me in the right direction. I've been playing with Linux for a while
(several different builds of Mandrake and RedHat), and am pretty happy with
my new Mandrake 7.2 system. What I am missing from from my Windows box is
something similar to Outlook. I think all the Kapps (mail, word, calendar,
etc) are nice, but I'd like to have an all in one PIM/Email client. I'm
looking for suggestions if anyone's got any.

(I'm very familiar with Netscape and have given it a pretty fair shot, it
just doesn't do it for me, ya know?)

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Brandon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]