I upgraded one of my servers to LM 7.2 last week and things seem to work
fine so far. The only issue I have trouble resolving is a sendmail issue. I
can send and receive mail via pop/smtp for all accounts from external mail
clients. However if I try o send mail via ie.pine I can only send mail as
root NOT as a regular user.

This is the error message I am getting ....

Nov 20 13:19:49 bear sendmail[30867]: eAKHJnO30867: SYSERR(ibauer): Can't
create transcript file ./xfeAKHJnO30867: Permission denied

Nov 20 13:20:02 bear sendmail[30871]: NOQUEUE:
IDENT:[EMAIL PROTECTED] [127.0.0.1] did not issue
MAIL/EXPN/VRFY/ETRN during connection to MTA

What am I missing ???

Ingo

         A positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the
             intangible and achieves the impossible