From: Anthony
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 12:42 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] StarOffice as user

When you install Star Office, you need to append the setup command with /net.
So type this "./setup /net"

Then once you install it to /usr/local/whatever, as a user type "./setup" and
it'll install about 4 MB of files in your /home directory. Then you can use
Star Office as a user.

If you need clearer/better info, read the instruction manuel you can download
off of Sun's site. It's in the "Network Installation" section.

--
Anthony
http://binaryfusion.net