Anyone with windows installed on the front partitions that are migrating
over to mandrake will probably appreciate grup as it overcomes the 1024
cylinder limitation of lilo. A few weeks ago I went to onstall SuSE over
my mandrake partitions. Since it uses lilo and my boot partition was
outside the 1024 boundary I had so readjust some of my windows/data
partitions before I could install. And that isn't as easy to do in SuSE
as it is with mandrake using DiskDrake. I have since moved back to
mandrake for a lot of similar reasons.

Nev