Hello.

I just installed 7.2 on my IBM Aptiva (Pentium 233).  I'm having a few
problems.

First of all, my netscape button bar is in black and white, but all other
colours are working out fine.

Secondly, I have a crystal sound card (the ones that come with an Aptiva)
and I can't get it to work.  The hardware manager thing gives me an error
saying that the sound card is busy.

Finally, I have a Cannon Bubblejet 100 (yup ... the really old one) plugged
into LPT1 (which is lp0 I guess, in Linux).  After setting it up, it asks me
if I want to do a test page.  I say yes and then it tells me that lp is not
ready.  Needless to say, nothing comes out.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Phil