Marcia,

It is fairly straitforward to install. Vmware has the manual posted at it's
site. Once you install Vmware you will need to run the vmware-config.pl as
root to set up the virtual machine for your computer. It will lead you step
by step through the proccess. I think you can safely answer yes to most of
the configuration questions and it will need to compile some modules. Then
you need to install the guest operating system. I could not get the
biderectional printing to work but when I Turned that off in the guest
operating system it printed, just slowly.

Hopefully this helps,
Pat