On Monday 27 November 2000 02:39 am, Romanator wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have 7.2 installed. I am looking for a stable kdevelop to install.
> I think it's 1.1 or 1.2. Does anyone know the exact files need to
> install the entire development package.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

     Kdevelop is one of the many KDE1 programs that wasn't ready for
KDE2. There's been several updates to KDE2 culminating in KDE2.1, which
is now on cooker mirrors. As of 11/20 CVS, Kdevelop (2.0) would either
crash on start, or if it manged to start was unusable.
    I've been updating KDE2 with successive upgrades, and I'm d/l'g 2.1
(20001123) at the moment.  I doubt if Kdevelop will yet be stable
enough for productive use, but the rest of KDE2.1 is a lot slicker and
quicker.  I'll let you know tomorrow, all the mirrors are very slow ;)
--
Tom Brinkman       [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay