I had performance problems earlier this year when I had 64MB RAM. Upgrading
it to 192MB made a *big* difference. Your system should run fine after the
upgrade.

Your swap looks fine. You shouldn't ever need more than this, unless you're
running something *really* memory hungry like a VMware virtual machine. When
I had 64MB RAM, I often filled my 130MB swap halfway when running
applications like Netscape (multiple windows open) on Gnome/Enlightenment.
With 192MB RAM my swap was only used if I was running VMware or some process
had rioted.

I'm not sure about /proc/bus/usb. I think the reason is because /proc is
merely a virtual filesystem designed to show system processes. In other
words, you cannot store files there since it doesn't really exist. In that
case there would be 0% free space.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
        "One World, One Web, One Programme." - Microsoft Promotional Ad.