On Sat, 11 Nov 2000, Romanator wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I installed 7.2 as an upgrade over 7.1b. However, when I tried to access
> Windows NT4,
> a message appeared that a boot partition was available - or something like
> that. Has any one experienced this?
> Or was my partition too corrupt to recover.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Registered Linux User #179293

Did you install LILO to the first linux partiton or to the mbr?  With NT I
usually use the NT bootloader as the master boot loader by copying the LILO
bootsector on the first Linux partition to a DOS disk (naming it Linux.bin in
the process) and then to the root of my NT partition, then editing the NT
boot.ini to reflect my boot choices.  I think you may have put LILO in your
mbr.  Check what your NT boot.ini says about where it's looking for NT.  Let us
know EXACTLY what your NT loader error says.