Bill Fisher wrote:
> > Bill....in kmail under the 'Settings' drop-down-menu
> > there is a selection called 'Configuration'.  In the
> > 'Network' section under the 'Properties' tab in the
> > 'Default send method' are you set to 'Send Now' or to
> > 'Send Later'?
> > --
> > Alan
>
> Thanks for the reply
> It's set to "send now".
> I can't seem  to send either now or later.
>
> Incidentally, I see that this msg will go directly to you
> since I used the reply button. I have no problem with this,
> but is this customary on this list rather than storing our
> messages in a common archive?
> Bill

Bill....no, it should have  been sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It sounds like you're not set up correctly to talk to your
outgoing mail server.  There's not a lot to do, but is the
server name specified properly and on port 25?  Other than
that, I dunno'.  You know it almoset sounds like you've got
sendmail selected instead of SMTP.
--
Alan