Larry Marshall wrote:
> Can someone help me interpret the mkisofs manpage?  I need
> to copy a LM7.1 install CD.
> What do I put on the mkisofs commandline to make the iso
> file bootable?  There seem to be several options and all
> require that I point to a bootfile.  Anyone know where that
> is and how I make it all happen?
>
> Cheers --- Larry

Larry....I've only got a poor phoneline connection (maxes out
at 28,800) so I've never downloaded an iso and burnt it.  But
the software I use (xcdroast) allows me to copy the contents
of a cd to disk and then burn it.  It is in the form of a
single file when it's on the harddrive, so I conclude that it
must be an iso image.  xcdroast (part of your mdk distro)
burns the cd just fine (the copy boots).  :-)
--
Alan