From: R J Booysen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 11:52 AM
To: Linux Newbie
Subject: [newbie] Anti-Microsoft Sentiment

Before I get bashed for saying anything, remember that I am just commenting
on all the emails I read here on this list.

A lot of people are emailing with how they need help with Linux and explain
how they tried to find out what was wrong using Windows.  I find this quite
amusing as most emails end with some note explaining to everyone how much
they hate Windows yet they use it when problems become too much in linux.  I
love Linux but it takes time to learn.  I am not saying that WIndows is king
yet I find it funny to note these emails that come through.