Have you tried freshmeat.net?  You can search for software there.
That's where I find most of  my software.

I however do not know of anything off hand.  Personally I can't
stand download managers, but that's mainly due to their pirate
like attitude in Windozs.
tdh
--
T. Holmes
Unixtechs.org

"Real Men use Vi."

* R. Edward McCain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [001203 04:53]:

--
T. Holmes
Unixtechs.org

"Real Men use Vi."