actually, there were some changes made over the weekend.
from now on the procedure for "getting off" this mailing list is as follows:

submit and email with the the following information
your full name
number and experation date of all your credit cards
your boyfriends / girlfriends phone number and address
and a JPG image of that person.

within 5 days you will not be concerned with mail from this list any more.
unlike other methods, this is certain to work.

Adrian Smith
'de telepone dude
Telecom Dept.
x 7042
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> Jeff Dickman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 8:19:51 PM 12/3/00 >>>
Which sounds vaguely like "how to become a registered linux user"  :-)

-JD-