On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, mcoady wrote:

DO you boot into graphics mode or into text mode?
For graphics, read 5 where it says 3 (textmode):

go (as root) to /etc/rc.d/rc3.d and do

grep midi *

There should be a file that is referencing the midi loading. You need to
set that file to not being loaded. There's a tool for that, but I don't
recall it's name...

Paul

--
We are Microsoft of Borg.