Hi ,  it's there. I found it last Sunday. I will have to wait till I get
home to tell you where it is. I'm at work. The only
problem I have found is that I can't seem to pull in any old themes,
like Gondolin as a favorite. On KDE.org the
themes are listed as kde2 but no download as yet. There is apparently
some changes that have to be made in
the probram language in order for KDE2 to use them. Not compatible whith
the old KDE themes.  I'll get back on
line this evening and let you know what and where I found for themes,
unless someone else jumps in here first.

--
ennis Myers Registered Linux user