From: Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 1:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] window manager/single click

On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Ian Land wrote:

I accidentally forgot to delete this mail in the gates gets linux thread,
so I saw that the title was far away from the text.
In XFCE there's a simple setting to use a 1 click to call up a program.
And XFCE is not KDE, so hereby I prove that the below sentence is not
true.   :p

Paul

--
A committee is a group that keeps minutes and loses hours.
-Milton Berle

http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208 - Registered Linux User 174403
             Linux Mandrake 7.2 - Pine 4.30