My MB, an FIC AZ-11, originally came with just ATA-66
on it. I installed Mandrake 7.2 onto an IBM ATA-100
hard drive. FIC now sells either bundled, or
seperately for those who purchased the MB earlier, the
Promise Ultra 100 card. The difference between the FIC
bundled card and the retail card is the the boot ROM
has been removed from the controller and the boot info
put into the MB BIOS.
I would like to use this card with my current
installation and I'm wondering if anyone has some
experience with this setup, and what hoops I may have
to jump through to make ATA 100 work with my current
installation. I will reinstall if I have to, but would
rather not.
Thanks for your help.

TC