Hi Guys

Does anyone have any experience with installing 7.2 onto a Tosh 4200. The
problem is the video card, a s3 Savage chipset, is not recognised during
installation. I have downloaded the patch but am unsure how to install it
from the command line.

The patch I got is s3savage-1.0-13.tar.gz. I can untar this file but when
trying to run ./install sh I get 'XFree must be installed'. I thought during
the installation that Xfree was installed.

I also believe the modem is a dreaded winmodem, but with a patch can be made
to work.

Thank you and any help will be much appreciated.

Mark Annandale