On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Mark,
What installation did you do? Did you install from an RPM or did you
compile the thing yourself? I compiled it myself, and had no problem with
Pine 4.30 whatsoever.
Good luck,
Paul

--
Work fascinates me.  I can watch it for hours.
-Oscar Wilde

http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208 - Registered Linux User 174403
             Linux Mandrake 7.2 - Pine 4.30