-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Johnny Kwan
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 1:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Mandrake 7.2 Win4Lnx

I have been trying to install Mandrake 7.2 to my PC which is running
WindowsMe.  Win4Lnx allows the user to install Mandrake 7.2 without
re-partition the HD.  Everything went smoothly until I hit the "file system
setup" where I have to choose the size for the root directory and swap file.
After choosing the desire capacity for both options, I got an error saying
that
"ext2 formating of /mnt/mnt/windows/lnx4win/linuxsys.img fail".

If anyone have a similar experience before or know how to resolve this
problem, please help.

ICQ    # 1678616
Office # 972-506-3411
eFax   # 419-818-7262