On Friday 08 December 2000 04:55 pm, Wilson wrote:
> Can anybody give me instructions on how to get the Diamond Viper II
> AGP card to work in Mandrake 7.2.  I installed it but couldn't get
> the video card to work.

   On what hardware?
    S3 chipsets aren't regarded as doin that well with AGP, any OS, but
they use to be fairly good PCI cards.  Try setting 'agp aperture' to 4
in bios.  That effecitvely disables AGP sidebanding, more or less
disables AGP altogether.  Then it might have a better chance.

  Try it, might work.  Otherwise, holler back an specify your
motherboard, ram, bios (video related) settings etc.
--
Tom Brinkman       [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay