You can get this update in:

http://ftp.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/kde/stable/2.0.1/distribution/rpm/Mandrake/7.2/

Is very convenient to download not only the rpm files, but also the
README, with interesting advice about how to update.
In my case some of the rpms didn't want to update, I did the next:

Firstofall I have installed the kdesupport files
The recommended installation with rpm -F *.rpm sometimes didn't work, so
I used for these cases: rpm -U --force -nodeps *.rpm

after the rpm installed I typed (according to the mentioned README)
rpm --rebuilddb

And after that: update-menus -v

In one computer the last order stoped in the update of icew menu, but I
break (CRL-C) and no problems.

To be sure everything were working, I had to shutdown the computer and
now is working. Well I need to check every program, but It seems to be
working better than before.

Francisco Alcaraz
(Murcia, Spain)