Hello Mr Ganesan,

That may have worked under 7.1, which used inetd.  It seems like 7.2
uses xinetd, which as far as I can tell, requires a different type of
configuration.  The line you suggested was already uncommented.  Any
other suggestions?

Are you in Bangalore?  If so, you can call me at 3530069.  We can posts
any results here of course, once it is sorted out.

Damon