Hello Everyone,

Here is a situation that I think you will all love.  My company is sick and tired of Windows.  They just hired me and after hearing that I said we should go to Linux ( Yipee!!!! ).  The problem is that they are not totally sure of me yet, which I can understand, so they want a couple of test machines to try it out on.  I have them all setup with samba working.  The problem is the Microsoft Proxy server 2.0 will not let them access the internet.  Any idea why.  They can ping the proxy server and even transfer files to it, but the socks service won't let them connect.

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy
The IT man