whatever.  this is a dumb conversation.  try playing quake3 or UT with only a single
mouse button.

Mice have more then one button because people use them for more then navigating their
desktop GUI.

Oh yes, in windows everything on my machine is set to single click but in windowmaker
I like double click.

Abe

Jesus saves,
Allah forgives,
Chuthulu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.