Dude, good luck. And iff you are a sudent off unix this should be pretty cool for you.
----- Original Message -----
From: mscott
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2000 8:16 PM
Subject: [newbie] Mike Scott Mandrake Newbie

Hi I have purchased linux Mandrake. I have also completed a course in Unix. I am going to attempt a duel boot of this product. I have read all the manuals and documents that came with the box. As a student of (UNIX bash) I am going at this slowly and carefully. I need the present windows operating system in operational condition because my employment requires I have access to Windows. WISH ME LUCK
Mike Scott.