I am using lm7.2 and finally got my nvidia drivers working.  The nvidia install directions suggest that X will lock up if I attempt to use both the kernal's and nvidia's agpgart driver (which it does).  I had to use the option in XF86Config-4 to disable agp support for my system to work and all works fine, except no agp support (I have an via133 chipset)

Basically, how can i tell which agpgart driver I am using, and how can I disable the kernal's so I can use nvidia's (since everyone seems to suggest using that driver).
With this option diabled in the config file, after X is running, if I lsmod, agpgart is shown as loaded.  I presume it is the kernals since the config file disables nvidia's support.

John