I just installed Mandrake 7.2 on a Toshiba Satellite Pro 430CDT. I can't see the
entire screen. The cursor will move off the screen on the bottom and to the right
about 2 inches further than I can see. It doesn't appear to be related to the other
virtual desktops. When I try to change the resolution under Xdrakres I only get a
please wait box that shows up for a split second. I have reinstalled three times
choosing first 1024x768 and then 800x600 under generic LCD then going with 1024x768
generic SVGA display. According to the spec sheet this laptop is capable of 1024x768.
The chipset is Chips and Technologies CT65550. When output is sent to a 17" monitor
the entire display shows. When output is sent to both the monitor and laptop the
display is cut off on both. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. Worst case
I'll just use the external monitor. Thanks in advance.