Hi Dale,

There is an awesome little program on your system called Taper. It is very
intuitive and easy to use program. Assuming that your Tape drive is the only
SCSI device on your system the command line syntax for activating this
program us   taper -T st0

This will start the program in the terminal window that you're in and present
you with a very DOS like GUI with which you can configure the entire process.

Mark