I just picked up a Sound Blaster 16PCI hoping it
would be  old enough to be automagiacally detected and
configured.  Its detected sure.  Boot-up says its loaded the
right module and all.  No error messages, and Hard-Drake has
it listed as an Ensoniq 5880 AudioPCI with kernel module
ex1371 with bus type of PCI.  I get no sound though.  How
else can I config it?  Is it even the right module?  I'm a
turn-coat from Red-Hat and most of the sound config stuff
from RH seem not to be here in Mandrake.  So what tools does
Mandrake use to handle this?  SB website says nothing of
value.  ANy help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!