At 23-12-2000 +0000, you wrote:
>Anyone got any idea how to adjust the print size in Linux?  I had to get a
>new printer that is compatible with Linux, and I should be happy that it
>works at all, however - it is printing so tiny

Just for reference.
If the printer is not in the supported list, using a print filter with your
printer might give funny results. I have Canon BJC 7000 (black and colour),
I tried to set it up in Linux using APSFILTER, after all the setting
up;  the test page printed characters of 1 mm X1 mm in size and had
to  un-install it. Now using HP Deskjet 500.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.