Hi,

I'm new here so I hope this isn't a redundant question. I've looked for, but
can't find a definite answer to my problem. I just installed
7.2, 'most' everything is fine, except!, now I have no access to my CDROM
drives (1 Burner, 1 reader) or my LS-120 floppy. The only
thing that isn't fairly generic about my setup is that I have both of my
hard drives on an embedded (motherboard) HighPoint UDMA 66 controller. Any
help would be truly appreciated as I can't even make a boot floppy as of
now.

Setup: Abit BE6 Motherboard
         Diamond Viper 770 Ultra TNT Video Card
         Soundblaster PCI 512 Audio
       Imation 4x4x20 CD-RW (IDE)
         Teac 48x CDROM Drive (IDE)
         (2) IBM IDE Hard Drives
         LS-120 Floppy (no 1.44 installed) (IDE)
         256 meg. PC100 memory

I read that some SCSI controllers could cause problems, but I thought that
had been fixed. The HighPoint (IDE) controller does show up as a SCSI device
though.

Thanks,

Jeff Norris... [EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. Devices Are Mounted (Supermount)