On Sunday 24 December 2000 13:49, you wrote:

> > Hi
>
> I have been unable to  get any of the 2.2 kernels to work, they just hang
> on boot-up. I want to try some of the beta 2.4 kernels, but since I cant
> get into linux, I cant install them,. Is there any way to make a boot disk
> with the 2.4 kernel, which will boot into the current install of 7.2 ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Cheers

Do you still have the boot disk you made when you installed Mandrake to begin
with? Use that one to get in and then do what you have to do to make a boot
disk for the newer kernel.

--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
"Sharing is what makes them powerful."

                                Linus Torvalds